Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
CPD – inculcation of advanced knowledge skills and ethical values in a post‑licensure specialized or in an inter- or multidisciplinary field of study for assimilation into professional practice, self-directed research and/or lifelong learning.
OBJECTIVES. – The overarching goals of the CPD shall be the promotion of the general welfare and interest of the public in the course of delivering professional services towards this end. CPD programs shall strive to:
(1) Continuously improve the quality of the country’s reservoir of registered professionals by updating them on the latest scientific/technological/ethical and other applicable trends in the local and global practice of the professions;
(2) Provide support to lifelong learning in the enhancement of competencies of Filipino professionals towards delivery of quality and ethical services both locally and globally; and
(3) Delivery quality continuing professional development (CPD) activities aligned with the Philippine Qualification Framework (PQF) for national relevance and global comparability and competitiveness.
- Mission, Vision, Core Values, and Objectives
- IIEE Code of Ethics
- Code of Good Governance for the Profession in the Philippines
- Articles of Incorporation
- 2011 IIEE By-Laws
- Council of National Presidents (CNP)
- 2018 Board of Governors (BOG)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- IIEE Secretariat
- ABOUT IIEE-Council of Student Chapters (IIEE-CSC)
Sign Up Now
Become a proud member of
Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines, Inc.