Updated as of December 07, 2018*Note: Schedule of technical seminars are subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm the schedule one (1) week before the actual date.
|Regular Rate||Php 4,000.00||Php 8,000.00||Php 4,000.00+(Membership Renewal)|
|Early Bird||Php 3,600.00||Php 7,400.00||Php 3,600.00+(Membership Renewal)|
Registration fee covers Seminar Hand-out, Certificate of Participation and Meals (Lunch, AM & PM Snack). All Rates are 12% VAT inclusive.
1. Discounted rates can be availed upon full payment of the participant at least one (1) month before the conduct of the seminar. Complete attendance to the two (2)-day seminar is required to receive a certificate of participation; otherwise a certificate of attendance will be issued.
2. To assure your slot, kindly settle your payment. Please be reminded that PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOT RESERVATION. Pre-registration does not guarantee that your name will be included in the final list of participants.
3. Participants are courteously discouraged from bringing their vehicles at IIEE Cubao National Office due to non availability of parking spaces.
Contact us at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Telephone No.:(02) 4145626 loc. 107 Facsimile No.:(02) 477-4408 local 411 Celphone No.:(02) 0917-562-4975; 0928-507-4674; 0922-866-9282 Office Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 8:00AM-5:00PM Look for: Emmanuel John B. Allada or Ms. Micah Dylan C. Crisologo
You can deposit your registration payment in the following Savings Bank Account: ACCOUNT NAME: IIEE METROBANK …..3-05651373-7 or 3-05650852-0 PNB …. 105470001552
You can deposit your registration payment in the following Savings Bank Account: ACCOUNT NAME: Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines, Inc. BDO ……………………0000-10-2545-01
Note: A. Kindly inform the Staff-In-Charge if there will be cancellation on paid registration, this should be made not later than 14 days before the conduct of training/seminar.
B. Email us a copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with your Full Name, Address, TIN #, Title, and date of the chosen training/seminar.
4. TIME AND VENUE: The Program is from 8:00AM to 5:00PM and will be conducted at the 3rd floor, Seminar Room, IIEE Building, #41 Monte de Piedad St., Brgy. Immaculate Concepcion, Cubao Quezon City.
5. Appropriate casual attire is requested. Thank you and we look forward to your participation.
Note: We reserve the right to make changes in training fees, schedules and related matters covered by this publication as may be necessary.
Sign Up Now
Become a proud member of
Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines, Inc.