EARN CREDIT POINTS!
2017 IIEE SCHEDULE OF TRAININGS & SEMINARS
Updated as of January 31, 2017
*Note: Schedule of Technical Seminars are Subject to Change without prior notice. Please Confirm the Schedule one (1) week before the actual date
2016 IIEE SCHEDULE OF FEES VAT-INCLUDED
|REGULAR RATE||Php 4,000.00||Php 8,000.00||Php 4,000.00 + (Membership Renewal)|
|EARLY BIRD RATE||Php 3,600.00||Php 7,400.00||Php 3,600.00 + (Membership Renewal)|
Registration fee covers Seminar Hand-out, Certificate of Participation and Meals (Lunch, AM & PM Snack). All Rates are 12% VAT inclusive.
1. Discounted rates can be availed upon full payment of the participant at least one (1) month before the conduct of the seminar. Complete attendance to the two (2)-day seminar is required to receive a certificate of participation; otherwise a certificate of attendance will be issued.
2. Registration is on first come first serve basis.
Contact us at:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No.:(02) 4145626 loc. 107
Facsimile No.:(02) 4145626 loc. 110
Celphone No.:(02) 0928-5074674 or 0917-5624975
Look for Ms. Micah Dylan C. Crisologo or Arnel G. Latorena Jr.
3. PAYMENT: You can deposit your registration payment in the following Savings Bank Account:
ACCOUNT NAME: IIEE
METROBANK …..3-05651373-7 or 3-05650852-0
ALLIED BANK …. 3381-00120-3
A. Kindly inform the Staff-In-Charge if there will be cancellation on paid registration, this should be made not later than 14 days before the conduct of training/seminar.
B. Email us a copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com with your Full Name, Address and TIN #
4. TIME AND VENUE: The Program is fro 8:00AM to 5:00PM and will conducted at the 3rd floor, Seminar Room,
IIEE Building, #41 Monte de Piedad St., Brgy. Immaculate Conception, Cubao Quezon City.
5. SUGGESTED ATTIRE: Appropriate Casual Attire is requested.Thank you and we look forward for your
Note: We serve the right to make changes in training fees, schedules and related maters covered by this publication as may be necessary